Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Someday Came True!










I always dreamed of a house at the beach; and, well,
in 2009 we did it! We purchased a luxury, hillside
condominium overlooking the Sea of Cortez in
El Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The views are
absolutely stunning! Check out our listing that
gives us the opportunity to share the dream with others:

VRBO - vacation rentals by owner - listing #263133





Like to fish? Cabo San Lucas is one of the World's
Trophy Hotspots! The variety and quantity of fish,
which year after year are caught and released in
Los Cabos, is found nowhere else in the world.
Dorado (mahi-mahi), yellowfin tuna, wahoo and marlin
abound, it really is an unforgettable experience! One
service that we trust and had tons of fun with is
Flyhooker Sportfishing. I posted the link for you below.
They took very good care of us, and were GREAT with our
kids!

www.flyhooker.com


One of our favorite restaurants in Cabo is Salvatore's!
It's Italian food done Mexican style, and it is
fabulous. They serve up HUGE portions, so keep that
in mind when you order. Our family's favorite is
the lasagna ... DE-LISH!





Best place to dine out for shrimp hands down in
Cabo is Maro's Shrimp House. The shrimp really was
WON-DER-FUL! I will say, however, that we sat too
close to the busy street on an extremely hot July
evening, so that screwed up my experience a bit.
(I don't like hot, sticky & loud) And I don't much
care for Maro's signature drink called the Bulldog.
But I will go back time and time again for the shrimp,
best I've ever eaten!





Taco Cantina is our favorite place for cheap drinks
and cheap, tasty tacos ... you've gotta spend an
hour (or many more, if you're like us) relaxing with
the friendly staff in the open air. They have a
Vonage line and offer guests free calls to the U.S.
& Canada. And they've always got the game on the
big screens! Be sure to say "hi" to Don & Roy if
you stop in.




One of the most thrilling adventures of my life
was swimming with the dolphins during our most
recent trip to Cabo. They are such amazingly
beautiful creatures. I had no idea I would enjoy
it so much!





Hope to see you living the dream in Cabo "someday", too!

-Kristi








And just to satisfy the FTC, no I am not being paid
for any of the restaurants or services I endorse in
my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment